Re: [Icehouse] Choosing games for beginners

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Dec 2005 20:49:03 -0500
Brian Campbell writes:
 > If you're browsing the site, and notice something that needs to be
 > done but don't have the time to do it yourself, feel free to add it
 > to the to-do list.

This may be more of a meta-task, but it would be nice if there were a
way to get printer-friendly versions of the Wiki pages, particularly
the ones with game rules.  Is this something the Wiki can do, or would
someone need to do something externally with XSLT?  (I'm thinking
about things like removing all the "edit" links, the left-side nav
panel, etc.)

Posting here instead of on the Wiki in case there's anyone here with
XSLT skillz who isn't tuned into the Wiki to-do list...  Follow-ups to
Geeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, maybe.

--dougo@xxxxxxxxx