Re: [Icehouse] New member/ IceTowers query

  • FromJacob Davenport <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 01 Jan 2006 16:19:14 -0500
At 03:48 PM 1/1/2006, you wrote:
My query is this: I am uncertain if it is me, or what, but I have lost every game of IceTowers my partner and I have played. She alleges, and I believe her, that she has no strategy other than "putting pieces on other pieces," but I haven't been able to conceptualize a strategy myself. I feel like I must be missing something obvious: does anyone have any advice vis-a-vis IceTowers and how I can consistently devestate the person I love playing it?

Play slow.