[Icehouse] New member/ IceTowers query

  • FromTome Gnome <tome_gnome@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jan 2006 12:48:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi! My partner and I, long-time Fluxxers, got IceTowers for Yule, so I thought I'd join this mailing list, to explore all the IceHouse options! We live in Eastern PA near Philadelphia, and spend a surprising amount of time playing games.

My query is this: I am uncertain if it is me, or what, but I have lost every game of IceTowers my partner and I have played. She alleges, and I believe her, that she has no strategy other than "putting pieces on other pieces," but I haven't been able to conceptualize a strategy myself. I feel like I must be missing something obvious: does anyone have any advice vis-a-vis IceTowers and how I can consistently devestate the person I love playing it?

Thanks, and happy New Year, if this is, in fact, where you turn your year.
Todd

Yahoo! Photos