Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse Notes

  • FromRoger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Jan 2006 21:21:03 +0000
On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 09:08:06PM +0000, Roger Burton West wrote:

>You can jump one piece over another, or place a piece between two
>others. Move them as needed, and close up all gaps in the line after
>each turn.

Change to "You can place a piece between two others. Move them as
needed, and close up all gaps in the line after each turn." I didn't
realise "pass" meant "miss a turn" (possibly a US/UK vocabulary concern)
until I looked at the old rules which put it in a more logical place.
I'd change the top right para to:

On your turn, roll. Change your trio as follows, or do nothing. If you
can't do this action to your trio, you can do it to the House instead.

Roger