Re[2]: [Icehouse] new Treehouse rules layout

  • FromEric Haas <EricHaas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 22 Jan 2006 16:21:45 -0500

>> think would be a more effective 'gateway' product would be a
>> number of simple single-stash games each sold with it's
>> own stash

JP> I'll add my support to this, but then we need to have multiple single
JP> stash games.  ;)

Not necessarily. An alternative would be to have rules for same two
games in every stash. One game requiring a single stash, and one game
requiring four stashes.  If room allows, a two stash or three stash
game could be added.