[Icehouse] about treehouse colours and things

  • FromJohn G Bell <jgbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Jan 2006 01:42:55 -0800

On Jan 23, 2006, at 1:25 AM, icehouse-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I might go along with the Tree House is always green...

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but it occurs to me that an Treehouse set all the same colour might look too much like a regular set of pyramids. The advantage to having mixed colours, for a retailer, is that they look different.

Also, the rainbow shows off the cool variety of colours.

Everyone should start thinking of alternate games with the minimal sets these would provide. What about a mini volcano or mini martian chess ruleset?

Getting the price point below $10 could turn out to be an awesome move. When I heard the price target, I thought about getting sets for all the people I know.