Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse playtest report

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jan 2006 17:19:34 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006, Joshua Kronengold wrote:

4. We had a lot of null digs. This seems to be because only two actions can make things lie down (tip, aim), wheras four actions can make things upright (dig, hop, aim, swap). Tip can lie down 3 pieces, but it's still very unbalanced.
     a. Proposed solutions: make hop land sideways if it can.

Or go back to the original swap rule, which never changed the number of upright pieces.

But I am not convinced this is an imbalance which needs fixing.

--Z

*
Just because you vote for the Republicans, doesn't mean they let you be one.