Re: [Icehouse] Spurring the Spawing of Single-Stash Staples

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Feb 2006 22:56:28 -0500
I have two in the works that I am going to be putting on the Icehousegames.org Wiki starting sometime later this week. ( I also had a multistash game I was going to enter in the next Icehouse games competiton but that looks like it won't happen)> If I can take some time to adjust to Perl the multi stash game (already on the wiki as 'Automaton') may wind up on Super Duper Games. Automaton as well could be adjusted for a Tree House set with only a few minor tweaks. Oh, and the other two games I mentioned are nut really single stash games as much as TreeHouse Set Games. That is designed specifically for 15 pieces, 3 each of 5 colors.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles