RE: [Icehouse] Zero-pip pyramids

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Feb 2006 12:47:58 -0500
Cool. I don't know much about CAD, but for PDF's of this nature that I have
created, I have used PostScript to create the image, and then used the
free-for-non-commercial-use ghostScript utility to convert it to PDF.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

By the way, perhaps that page should also make mention of the Giant
(cardboard) and Gargantuan (foam-rubber) pieces and their relative
pip-count/size. I believe that they are both 8x scale, but I am not certain
of the proportions. I don't think that they were scaled up by the  11/32" &
5/8" proportions, but rather just by multiplying the dimensions of the
standard pieces.

- Dan