Re: [Icehouse] Zero-pip pyramids

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Feb 2006 14:34:57 -0500
I had noticed that the wiki seems to ignore my uploads as well. Curious thing that.

On 2/10/06, Jesse Welton < jwelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 12:00:40PM -0500, Ryan Hackel wrote:

> I just wrote up an article on odd-size pyramids.  Check it out:
> http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Zero-pip_pyramids.

I was planning to save it as a little surprise for Origins, but I made
a set of 0-pointers back in November.  They don't exactly conform to
the linear size progression, but it's close enough.  :)  I was going
to upload an image to add to the page above, but the irking wiki seems
quite determined to silently ignore my upload.  Therefore, I have
instead put the image here:

http://jwelton.v-space.org/discuss/icehouse/ZeroPointers.jpg

-Jesse