Re: [Icehouse] Wiki uploads

  • FromMordecei Myers <mortmyers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 11 Feb 2006 14:55:05 -0800 (PST)
Even though this is not a image upload problem it is related.  I just joined and when I went to go change my preferences I found they would not save.  I have cleared my cashe by both the method decribed on the page as well as going in and deleting the cashe in my browser by hand,  I have also tried logging out then back in.

Any idea on how to fix this one?

Thanks for your time,
   Mort Myers

Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Agreed. I am trying at present to upload a board diagram for Vortex
 as it is central to the game. I had tried another image earlier (for Automaton )but it was not as important. In this case however it would be difficult to play the game without a diagram of the board. I didn't find the workaround earlier but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles

On 2/10/06, Jesse Welton <jwelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 03:26:44PM -0500, Carlton Noles wrote:
> we got the answer. Is the workaround on the Wiki?

If so, it should be in a more prominent place.  At the very least, the
uploads page should be changed to reflect the fact that there is a
problem.

-Jesse