[Icehouse] Got Dice?

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 19 Mar 2006 21:52:38 -0800 (PST)
So, now that Treehouse is available (online at least), will you also be
making the dice available too?  I know that new people getting into the
pyramids and people picking up extras for Zendo, etc will have plenty
of dice, but I'm thinking I'm going to get the next new color (yay for
a third solid!) and just want the treehouse die, for now.  My current
die is getting all the ink rubbed off and isn't good for demos.

I considered putting together a Binary Homeworlds set, but I almost
always have my pyramids with me anyway, so it would be just for a home
set and I'm going to wait for that.  So I'm sans the little die for
now.

-JEEP