[Icehouse] Re: Icehouse Digest, Vol 11, Issue 10

  • FromTony Vigil <tjvigil66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Apr 2006 18:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
Jeff,

I've given away several sets of paper pyramids to friends & family.  In most instances, they've gone out & purchased their own sets-o-plastic after exploring the vast world of Icehouse games.

As to selling of paper pyramids, I don't know what the answer is.  I've never tried to sell them.  I just like to design cool sets as an art form.

I wonder if my artsy pyramid designs would sell.

- Tony

icehouse-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:29:45 -0400
From: Jeff Zeitlin
Subject: [Icehouse] Mixed Fluxx?
To: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(4) Assume that I want to be a pyramid pusher (C'mon, the first hit's
free!). Would it be permissible to make paper Treehouse sets and hand
them out? What about doing so for covering costs (est. $0.50 per set;
five sheets at a dime each for color photocopies of colored originals)?
Same questions, monochrome paper stashes?