Re: [Icehouse] Mixed Fluxx?

  • Fromragnardove@xxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 14 Apr 2006 19:47:56 -0400
 Ooops... not quite right - w/ 4-5 players you need 2 Treehouse stashes, sure... but they have to be the same stash, not one of each.
Carol
That link for Quintazone wasn't working for me, but you can find it here also.

I knew there was a cool game somewhere... and now that I see this again, I'm thinking "what a cool "Three-house" idea for when it's 3 players and up.  3 players need 9 pieces (3 of each size) and 4-5 players need 6 pieces (2 of each size - which only means 2 Treehouse stashes).  That's cool - a game that's possible with only the 2 Treehouse stashes (one Xeno, one Rainbow).  Nifty!  Thanks for the link!!