Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse divination/fortune telling

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 16 Apr 2006 13:29:56 -0400
--On April 15, 2006 Chris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My wife and I are thinking up a method of using Icehouse pieces for
divination or fortune telling, and I was wondering if I'm reinventing the
wheel.  Has anyone else come up with one?

I've mentioned the concept to a few people over the years, in hopes
that they might work on something like this... but they didn't...
I've often thought such a thing would be way cool.

As far a I know, it has not been done.

But we all know how bad Kristin's memory is - anyone else heard of anything?

I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)