[Icehouse] selling your custom paper pyramids

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 16 Apr 2006 13:24:28 -0400
As to selling of paper pyramids, I don't know what the answer is.  I've
never tried to sell them.  I just like to design cool sets as an art form.

I wonder if my artsy pyramid designs would sell.

I don't know?  ask around and see...

in answer to Jeff's original question:  go for it!

Looney Labs has no problem with anyone making short runs of fun stuff
relating to our games and selling them to cover the costs on making them.
Go ahead and charge enough to make a bit of profit. We don't mind.

If you want to start making commercial quantities, then let's talk first.

-Kristin (of the Business Czar variety)