Re: [Icehouse] update on Treehouse

  • FromMark Lentczner <markl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 17 Apr 2006 07:13:15 -0700

On Apr 16, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Kristin wrote:
and a longer version:
<http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/Rules.html>

Some notes from reading the longer rules, vis-a-vis the tube rules:

1) The tube rules didn't lead me to think that if a non-top piece of a stack HOPs that all the pieces on top of it move with it.

2) The HOP rule could be edited to so as to include the 'HOP in place is a PASS and is forbidden' note with this simple change:
	"...landing upright in any spot..."
becomes	"...landing upright in any other spot..."
Of course, then it won't fit in its five lines on the tube version of rules... sigh.

3) The graphic for DIG in the long rules is clearly wrong, showing both a sideways piece and a stack of two. It is correct in the tube version.

4) I realize that it isn't forbidden by the rules at all, but nothing in either written rule set shows a nest. I originally assumed that nesting was not allowed.

	- Mark "rules junky"

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
markl@xxxxxxxxxxx