Re: [Icehouse] update on Treehouse

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Apr 2006 19:58:19 -0400
We have been planning to do some nice diagrams showing a variety of move options, but have not gotten to it yet. Of course, diagrams would make the rules SO much clearer... And an FAQ...

Well, a girl can dream... Oh! I work here! I could actually do something about this. But I'm currently awfully busy making sales calls so we can make more games...

-Alison

--On Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:43 AM -0400 "R. Alan Monroe" <amonroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can review the rules in advance...

> The rules as printed on the tube:
> <http://www.looneylabs.com/whybuy/pics/TreehouseRulesLabel.jpg>

> and a longer version:
> <http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/Rules.html>

Any chance you can change the pictures on the web-based rules to show
both _before_ and _after_? A picture is worth a thousand words, and
all that.

Alan