Re: [Icehouse] Angles

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Jun 2006 09:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
Ryan wrote:
> Heck yes.
>
> Large:  theta=94.328, bevel=47.164
> Medium: theta=94.283, bevel=47.141
> Small:  theta=94.204, bevel=47.102

Cool, thanks. That's perfect.

> So what's your building material of choice?  Plain old plywood?

I don't have any solid plans yet, but I wanted the numbers on hand
for noodling purposes.

One idea was to make a wooden PC case. Sooner or later I plan to
replace my old stereo with a computer, and a cherry wood pyramid
would fit into the decor. This is bound to be cheaper than the
metal pyramid case that was posted here. I can picture it now
with the illuminated fan shining up through the metal mesh tip...

Another idea, believe it or not is to make standard-size hollow
pieces out of wood. I have a Rockler store nearby where I can buy
thin wood in various flavors. I bet I could design a jig that
would hold the wood and keep me from losing any fingertips...

Nobody should expect to see either of these from me by Origins.
=^>

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx