Re: [Icehouse] Four-house Zendo

  • From"Subhan Tindall" <subhan.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Jun 2006 19:26:06 -0700
On 6/15/06, kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
[SNIP]
In a larger sense, you can play Zendo with just about any set of objects, or even abstract ideas.  It's just that the mix of "pieces" that share a particular property helps determines how hard certain rules are going to be.
Ryan

For some good examples of non-Icehouse Zendo visit
www.superdupergames.org
Where we play zendo w/various sets of Icehouse pieces, with/without
rules of gravity & physics (using POVRay to create Koans), numbers,
words, sentances, and functions of real numbers.
Wheee!
Of course there are a number of other Icehouse games available as
well, including Blam, Pikemen, Sprawl, Branches Twigs & Thorns,
Homeworlds, and probably a couple more I'm spacing, plus some other
really great strategy games as well.
Hope to see y'all around the internet :-)
Subhan

--
=====
Work like you don't need money, Love like you've