[Icehouse] An Icehouse Virgin - and my article mentioning it.

  • FromJulian Murdoch <rabbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Aug 2006 14:35:43 -0400
Hey there,

So, I avoided Icehouse for years for very stupid reasons, until Krisin changed my mind at Gen Con. I wrote a paragraph or two about it in my weekly article over at GamersWithJobs.com, in case you might be interested.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/26394

But on a less pluggy note:

I'm totally hooked. I'm slowly working my way through the games in the book, and some I'm finding online. I unfortunately don't have much of a local gaming group anymore, so I'm always interested in solitaire variations. Can anyone recommend anything other than Volcano? Which is fun, I admit. It would give me a better excuse to have my set sitting in the little 5x5 board I picked up.

Thanks in advance,

Julian