Re: [Icehouse] An Icehouse Virgin - and my article mentioning it.

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Aug 2006 23:29:57 -0400
or challenge me over at SDG (me == Kermit)

Icehouse wise I am fond of Homeworlds (not binary as much though), Branches Twigs & Thorns, and  ummm... Zendo and I am sure I am missing something. Oh I know now but can't thinkk of the name ...SPRAWL. Duh. OK i am willing to keep working on Martian Chess tho as yet I have not been able to wrap my brain entirely around it.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles

On 8/15/06, Your Name <rabbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
I put out an open challenge for martian chess.  I tried the AI version
but no matter what I do, I just can't get it to recognize a move I
enter...  Seems really cool though.