Re: [Icehouse] Single Stash Games

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 12 Sep 2006 17:48:06 -0400
On 9/11/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can't make my pieces do that without at least one piece coming out
> weird/poised.

Try wood or paper pyramids? I'd think they'd have better friction
between pieces.

No, that's not it.  It's not a matter of friction.  Here's what I
/think/ Jesse is describing.

http://dsheldon.digitalfreaks.org/treehunters.bmp

That gives a 4 defense with the large and small poised (which is great
to get to some powerful positions on your next move).  Like in Zendo
offense v defense v poised is determined relative to the table surface
and being even a little bit off means you're off.

--
 If I'm misunderstanding, um, please try to explain it to me.  This