Re: [Icehouse] a fun pyramid puzzle

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Sep 2006 13:12:51 -0500
It's the greens and yellows that I confuse the most... I'm just glad
it's not a Megavolcano puzzle.

Finally got it in a respectable number of moves (29 with some lucky exploration)

-Evan

On 9/21/06, TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Colors! I can't think in colors! *sob*... I keep flipping them in my
mind. Clever twist on an old puzzle though.

-Evan