Re: [Icehouse] Hello

  • From"Jake Eakle" <jseakle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Sep 2006 21:09:05 -0400
You definitely should. If you ever want to try out Alien City, which I highly recommend despite its rather complex ruleset, challenge Personman. (This goes for the rest of the list, too, by the way :-) And, though it has nothing to do with piecepack or or icehouse, Frames is a really, really amazing simultaneous movement game available on SDG, and I always have a game open.

Jake