Re: [Icehouse] Hello

  • From"Subhan Tindall" <subhan.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Sep 2006 13:58:52 -0700
Howdy!  Welcome to the Icehouse list!  I love my pyramids.  If you
enjoy paying online, please check us out at www.superdupergames.org -
many Icehouse games + other strategy games, turn-based web interface.
I'm not associated with SDG, just a very happy member!
If you know perl at all, you can program up games for SDG as well.
Hope to see you 'round!
Subhan