[Icehouse] Volcano terminology

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Oct 2006 07:44:44 -0800 (PST)
I haven't played a lot of Volcano, and I'm not very good at it. I
know what I'm trying to do, but I don't have the skills yet to
actually do that yet. The only way to get there is to practice,
of course, so when I found out the people I was hanging out with
this weekend were similarly unpracticed, I suggested playing.

I lost the first game (by a long shot) but warmed up for the
second game. I actually managed to spot and execute what has got
to be the best single move available in Volcano, erupting a full
nest to capture an entire monochrome tree at once.

This raised the question, what do you call that?

My first though was "grand slam", but I have to admit "seven at
one blow" has appeal.

Other ideas?

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans