Re: [Icehouse] Rotationary Question

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Dec 2006 18:53:47 -0500
 Thanks. That answers the question. Once I got the list it semed different than the first part of the rules- but that straightened it out.

On 12/4/06, kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If the piece you choose is a Small, you rotate that Small plus the _one_ that it now points to.
If the piece you choose is a Medium, you rotate that Medium plus _two_ more steps.
If the piece you choose is a Large, you rotate that Large plus _three_ more steps.

I can see how the rules as written can be a tad confusing.  The first additional rotate is mentioned in the "paragraph" above the Small/Medium/Large list.  Then the list adds zero for a small, one for a medium, and two for a large.

I hope this helps.

Ryan