Re: [Icehouse] Ikkozendo - Single-Stash Zendo

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Dec 2006 14:51:05 -0500
When I made the comment about Single Stash vs TreeHouse I hadn't read the wiki entry and was referring to some games (some of mine in fact) that were designed specifically for a TreeHouse set and wouldn't work with just a single monochrome stash.. This would definitely be a single stash game. You could use a TreeHouse set but I would be careful of rules containing a number AND a color AND a size ( i.e. '..contains exactly one red small..') As it could be difficult to discern that part of the rule. Beyond that kudos indeed.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles