[Icehouse] Need some clarification, please

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Dec 2006 15:38:51 -0500
While reading through the rules for Zamboni Wars I came across a line that I didn't fully understand.

-Under Set Up-
"Each Player creates a 3 piece-nest of their peices and places them on their side in the corner of their board with the tips pointing clockwise"

I would assume the outermost corners of the large 4-coaster square is the corner meant in this sentence. . And by 'pointing clockwise' I would assue that the top left hand nest points right, the top right hand nest points down, the bottom right hand nest points left, the bottom left hand nest points up- each nest pointing to the next nest going clockwise around the large 4-coaster square.

Is this correct?
Has anyone played this? How is it?

-Kimberly (who has learned that my interpretation of some else's direction is often not exactly what the author meant)