Re: [Icehouse] My life is complete!

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 16:15:20 -0500
if I am going to spend $120 on something it better also clean toilets and do laundry!

Kimberly - who is in housewife/mom mode today

On 1/9/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote

>Indeed, that was my thought too.  And seeing as Zendo is my favourite
>game (right now, anyway), James has saved me worrying about the fact I
>can't afford the $120. :)
>
>Timothy

I'm definitely with you on this one, Timothy.  I thought I wanted them, but now I see that while really freakin' cool in theory, they just aren't up to snuff for what I would want to do with them.

That said, I'm sure the solid ones would still totally freakin' ROCK for a game of Icehouse.

Whew! One less thing to covet. :)