Re: [Icehouse] My life is complete!

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 09 Jan 2007 13:00:28 -0800
On Tuesday, January 09, 2007, at 12:22PM, "Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On 1/9/07, Daniel W. Johnson <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> At 01:29 -0600 2007-01-09, James Hazelton wrote:
>> >On the inside, they're a tad thick. Still, I can't think of a game
>> >in which that would matter.
>>
>> Zendo?
>
>Indeed, that was my thought too.  And seeing as Zendo is my favourite
>game (right now, anyway), James has saved me worrying about the fact I
>can't afford the $120. :)
>
>Timothy

I'm definitely with you on this one, Timothy.  I thought I wanted them, but now I see that while really freakin' cool in theory, they just aren't up to snuff for what I would want to do with them.

That said, I'm sure the solid ones would still totally freakin' ROCK for a game of Icehouse.

Whew! One less thing to covet. :)