[Icehouse] My life is complete!

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 01:29:02 -0600
I just got my blue jasper pyramids (AKA the only thing I wanted for Christmas) from Crystal Caste in the mail today! I'm really excited to start using them, and just in case anyone cares, I've included a dozen pictures of the little beauties interacting with my other Icehouse paraphernalia. On the outside, they're absolutely perfect. On the inside, they're a tad thick. Still, I can't think of a game in which that would matter. Please enjoy the fruits of my crappy digital camera!

They came in a custom plastic packaging.
Here they are standing up...
And lying down.
Close up.
Sitting in my stash pad expressing my signature.
Mingling with the plastics.
Playing Martian Coasters.
They don't quite stack perfectly.
So they don't fit in the tube.
Fancy pyramids sitting on a picture of fancy pyramids.
Aiming gnostically.
With friends.