Re: [Icehouse] Size for 4 - 6 pointers (Was: Giant Martian Coaster boards)

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 Jan 2007 08:29:35 -0500
See, now I know I have problems because I'm replying to myself...

I've published my calculations on icehouse dimensions here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pQXVFuMgaZmfQV3e1uPrOKw

Google's spreadsheet app doesn't handle the display of fractions (like
MS Excel) so the best I can do (without a lot more work) is decimal
forms.  If you download the file (which I'm not sure if you can,
someone try it and tell me) the second sheet gives the nice pretty
rounded fractional values.

--