Re: [Icehouse] icehouse stashes on ebay

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 Jan 2007 00:24:44 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Dale Newfield wrote:

Peter Seebach wrote:
I got the Mac version because I wanted the text adventure.  I have
beaten it.

Text adventure?  I don't think I knew about that.  Was that Zarf's doing?

Only available on the Mac or Win Icebreaker CD!

(Okay, I *could* release it myself -- it's not like whatever remains of Magnet is going to sue me for appropriating the work-for-hire I did. But it's more fun to keep it as a collectible.)

--Z

*
You don't become a tyranny by committing torture. If you plan for torture,
argue in favor of torture, set up legal justifications for torturing
someday, then the moral rot has *already* set in.