Re: [Icehouse] Re: aid for setting up 4/5 player martian coasters

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Jan 2007 07:34:58 -0500
That's great.  Not only is it marvelous, tiny plain text (no offense
to Tim's pictures intended) but it involves all players and even has
an homage to pips for how far your pieces are travelling.

I'm sure it could use some editing (what couldn't?) but the idea is perfect.