Re: [Icehouse] Re: aid for setting up 4/5 player martian coasters

  • FromRebiccola <rebiccola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 Jan 2007 22:44:23 -0500
I followed the directions to set up both 4 and 5 player games. I thought the directions were clear, and I'm very grateful that now I don't have to look like an idiot trying to set up the trees the next time I play at lunch with my boss and coworkers.

I did have one grammatical comment, if you are interested... It appears to me that you have an extra "the Pawn from" in the sentence that accompanies the second picture. However, my area of expertise is NOT grammar, so maybe it's just me.

Thanks!
-Rebecca