Re: [Icehouse] Re: aid for setting up 4/5 player martian coasters

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 Jan 2007 23:24:04 -0600
thanks Rebecca,

I've fixed the error and uploaded it - waiting on its approval.

One further question - do you think the procedure is easy enough that
you can easily do it without referring to the instructions now you've
done it once or twice?

Timothy