Re: [Icehouse] Re: Icehouse.Org Image Upload Issue

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 17:53:38 -0500

On 2/27/07, David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carlton, check out the Martian Shuffleboard Scoring section here:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Martian_Shuffleboard

I was able to easily embed the image hosted from my own site by just
putting the complete URL for the image in the code (in a table, as
it turns out, but that's irrelevant).

Sorry if my ignorance of the Wiki Way bothered anyone;
David

Thanx I was following the instructions in the formatting help and always ended up with soe of the wiki tag code showing on the page.
 ;{P}

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles