Re: [Icehouse] Matching dice

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Mar 2007 06:54:59 -0800 (PST)
Oh great, now I have to be more diligent about picking up Killer Bunnies
expansions...  ;-)

-Ankhst the Dice Enthusiast

p.s. even if someone else has done it before, why stop you?  Only reason
is if you're blatantly ripping off someone else's idea; but if you're
developing a similar idea independently, go for it!

I just discovered a small dice game called Greed, which is basically yet
another repackaging of Zilch/Farkle/Bupkers -- but the dice are different,
so I'm there!

Same goes for pyramids -- I'm "one of those" who was reading the color-
accident stash threads with interest, though I must confess I still
haven't picked up a grey stash yet, even though I have the rabbit points.
Guess I'd better get on that.