Re: [Icehouse] Re: New Game: Geomancy

  • FromGobleteer <gobleteer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 03 Mar 2007 10:48:26 -0500
James Hazelton wrote:
No-one replied, so I'd like to ask one more time for people to try out Geomancy. Upon further playtesting, it seems that a chessboard bandana works well, and I know you all have them. Steve prefers the variant, so please play that instead of the standard version.
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Geomancy
We appreciate your time.

James