Re: [Icehouse] Official Guidance Needed (Was: 30 Pointer Alert)

  • From"Ryan McGuire" <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 4 Mar 2007 10:49:10 -0500
How about this page:
   http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/MakingIcehouse.html

Granted, that page doesn't extrapolate below one-pointers or above three-pointers. However the dimensions for the three sizes shown DO form linear relationships, so we might reasonably infer dimensions for other sizes.

Ryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
To: "Icehouse Discussion List" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 7:08 AM
Subject: [Icehouse] Official Guidance Needed (Was: 30 Pointer Alert)

On Mar 3, 2007, at 11:52 PM, Ryan McGuire wrote:

Except that those formulas don't produce the "standard" dimensions as I understand them. Unless I'm mistaken the sizes are as follows

Ok, we've been through this lots of times (e.g. http:// lists.looneylabs.com/pipermail/icehouse/2007-January/001196.html) and I don't think we've gotten an 'official' take on it from Andy. Now with Andy's implicit support for zero-pointers (http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQmqJmGaGEw), perhaps we could get an official page on looneylabs.com to tell us once and for all the formula for n-pointers? Andy?