Re: [Icehouse] Re: Icehouse RPG

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 6 Mar 2007 16:44:26 -0600
On 3/6/07, Brian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This email has diverged somewhat from talking about your game in
particular, to talking about my views on RPG design, so you shouldn't
take every comment as referring specifically to your game. Some of
this is just stuff I've been wanting to say about RPG design for a
while. Some of it is about your game, but more just brainstorming
ideas than actually trying to propose how it should be.

Hey folks, why don't we move the rest of this discussion over to the Something list.  Yes, it's an Icehouse related subject (of sorts) but it's starting to stretch way past the Icehouse-y sort of stuff and into other things that people on this list didn't necessarily sign up for.

So please do, chatter on about RPGs of all sorts - Icehouse RPG included - but let's do it over on the Somethin list and bring this list back to games using plastic pieces of a specific size and shape...

thanks!

Carol
 -she who knows what writing RPG rules and such are like...

:)