[Icehouse] transcribed rules for Forts to wiki

  • From"Payton Swick" <payton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 7 Mar 2007 16:32:04 -0500
Hi guys,

I just wanted to mention that I've finally gotten around to
transcribing the rules for my game, Forts, to the icehouse wiki (it
was there before only as a PDF):

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Forts

I had almost forgotten how to play.  I may have to gather some friends
soon and give it another shot.  Anyone else tried it?
Comments/derision welcome.

I've also been inspired and excited by the 0-pip piece idea.  The idea
of having a fourth size to play with in the design of rules could
really make a difference.  Unfortunately my apartment has neither
clamp nor saw. :-(

-Payton