[Icehouse] ZPIPs produced!

  • From"Robert Bryan" <rbryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 10 Mar 2007 21:25:08 -0700
Paul Blake wrote:

>Unfortunately, the idea of using a bandsaw with this is not really feasible...

Au Contraire!  But thanks, because it was this statement that got me to actually go make some ZPIPs, as detailed here:

http://2short2.blogspot.com/2007/03/zpip-production.html

(Yes, it's the only post. Writing this up also got me to finally go set up a blog somewhere to put up show-and-tell stuff like this.  I must remember this the next time I'm procrastinating too much:  Just get someone to question the usefulnesses of the band saw....)

<<winmail.dat>>