Re: [Icehouse] Re: Zendo Stones

  • FromBrian McCue <brianmccue22312@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 Mar 2007 15:47:41 -0700 (PDT)
> > What's the best way to get small black and white stones for marking Koans?

The craft store is the most economical, with bags of 50 stones that cost about as
much as the game-store bags of a dozen stones, but sometimes black can be hard to
find. I bought a bag of each color (including clear) when I was working on my
Icehouse game Triangulation, and have found that there is no problem finding uses for
extra stones in other games, e.g., Cheapass _Light Speed_ (an acknowledged derivative
of original Icehouse).

Bsrian

It's here! Your new message!