Re: [Icehouse] Single-Stash Games Designers Wanted

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 31 Mar 2007 13:27:51 -0500
Would you count a single stash game that requires Martian Coasters?  I posted Zamboni Wars on the wiki and it's been playing really well thus far.  I think I can release it from playtesting status and call it a "real" game.

Feel free to include it (I agree with all of the caveats below):  http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Zamboni_Wars

You're also free to use the photos from the Wiki article - I'm the original copyright holder of them and released them into the CC.

Chris