[Icehouse] Icehouse Commercial

  • From"Mike Yarrum" <yarrum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 31 Mar 2007 23:57:43 -0700
Hello all.

I was really excited to see that fan-made Fluxx commercial linked on the Ask Andy page, because I recently acquired six Icehouse stashes and I wanted to make a Youtube video telling the world how much I like the game. It's nice to have a precedent... makes me feel less shy. Not that I think Andy would ever send me a cease and desist order without reason, but enough about that.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should talk about? My current plan is to say how much I love game pieces (of all kinds), but mainly why Icehouse pieces are so much better, and how diverse the games are. (I keep hearing how many games there are, but it wasn't until I really got into Icehouse that I realized that the games span so many genres!)

After that, I plan to make a more general video where I mention my experience buying the pieces (Alison did a great job clearing up a little hiccup in my order - I really need to sit down and write a nice big Thank You! e-mail), talk about my Icebox (which is really more of an Icebag, I guess), and other general things. Maybe demo some games.

As a loyal fan with a camera and too much time on his hands, what would you like to see?