[Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • From"Mike Yarrum" <yarrum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Apr 2007 00:52:08 -0700
I know I'm late to the party, but I'm new to the list and I just want to say that I really, really, REALLY want some offbeat Icehouse pieces!

... just not for $50. $25, if I like the color a lot.

And while I think Treehouse is a cool game, now that I'm collecting single-color stashes buying an offbeat Treehouse set just doesn't appeal to me. Maybe if it came with a unique die and didn't cost more than, say, $15, I might get it just as a collector's item.