Re: [Icehouse] Breaking rules....

  • From"Carol Townsend" <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Apr 2007 15:51:52 -0500

On 4/4/07, Joshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx> wrote:

Carol, would a quasi-cooperative game (ie, one player playing "the
opposition", with the bias toward "the players" beating "the
opposition", but no guaruntee) suit your goals here?

No real goals here - I was simply struck by the statement (and I don't know who it was that wrote that quote originally) of "we like to break the unwritten rules."  Then tossed a thought out to the list of "is this an unwritten rule?" and "do we have to keep that rule to make a good pyramid game?"

I've played LotR board game (where you're playing against the board) and enjoyed it.  And I've played a game of essentially "boardgame hide and seek" where it was one player vs. all the rest. I just haven't seen any (many) cooperative Pyramid games and was wondering if there were any - or if that was a possibility or a desire of the community.

thanks!
Carol